Vision Services and Products
Millennium Eye Center offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products to help people look great and feel great!
To learn more about the specific services and products we offer, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with one of our doctors!
- What’s an Eye Examination? It is a series of tests performed by an eye doctor assessing vision and ability to focus on and discern objects, as well as other tests and examinations pertaining to the eyes. An annual eye exam is an important part of preventive health care. Many eye and vision problems have no obvious signs or symptoms, so you might not know a problem exists. That is why Dr. Lauretta Justin recommends annual eye exam. Also, early diagnosis and treatment of eye and vision problems can help prevent vision loss.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Millennium Eye Center.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose, and treat at our office in Orlando, including lazy eye and cataracts.
- Eye Diseases – A look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Millennium Eye Center, including pink eye, glaucoma, and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Orlando optometrist office, including astigmatism, farsightedness, and more.
- Contact Lenses What are contact lenses? They are lightweight corrective, cosmetic or therapeutic devices that are placed directly onto the cornea of the eye. They are medical device made with thin plastic designed to help you see and feel your best. A list of options and information about the contact lenses we offer, such as soft lenses, multifocal lenses, and silicone hydrogels.
- What are Eyeglasses? They consist of lenses set into frames and worn over your eyes to help you see and feel your best.
- Lenses and Frames for your eyeglasses – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Orlando optometrist office.
- What are Sunglasses? They are tinted and/or polarized eyeglasses designed to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare.
- Eyeglasses Guide CLICK HERE to explore the EyeGlass Guide and see what’s new and exciting in the world of prescription eyeglasses! CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment online or call 407-292-9812!