5 Reasons Why You Should Never Leave Home Without Sunglasses
Sunglasses are tinted and/or polarized eyeglasses designed to protect the eyes from sunlight and glare.
HERE 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT SUNGLASSES:
- Skin Cancer: Up to 10% of skin cancers are found on the eyelid.
- Cataracts: 900,000 people are blind because of cataracts induced by UV exposure from the sun.
- Macular Degeneration: Leading cause of blindness in America induced by UV exposure from the sun.
- Pterygium: Abnormal tissue growth on white of eyes induced by UV exposure from the sun.
- Photokeratis: Sunburn of the eye causing blurred vision, light sensitivity and the feeling of sand in the eyes.
PROTECT YOUR EYES, GET YOUR SUNGLASSES NOW!!
Visit www.MillenniumEyeCenter.com/Make-An-Appointment or call 407-292-9812!
Dr. Lauretta Justin