To our Patient Family,
We have some good news…
Our Governor has given us the “green light” to once again open our doors and safely provide eye care services to you our patient family! Therefore, we’ll be re-opening for regular office hours on May 4th.
Monday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Office is closed.
Click HERE or call 407-292-9812 to schedule an appointment before come in to see us.
At Millennium Eye Center, our highest priority is the safety of our patients, our dedicated team, and the people in our community. To keep you safe, we’ll continue to follow CDC guidelines, as well as the federal and state recommendations.
For your safety, the office doors will remain locked during office hours. We’ll open it for one patient at the time for appointments or to pick up glasses/contact lenses. We’ll also ask you to follow these procedures:
- Wear your mask when you come to the office and wash your hands with soap and water or hand-sanitizer as often as possible.
- To save you time, submit the new patient form online prior to your eye exam. Click HERE to complete your patient form online.
- When you have arrived for your appointment, call our office and wait in your car or at the door. We will call you and ask you a few questions before you enter the office and let you know when we are ready to take you to an exam room. Only patients with appointments will be allowed into the office. No other patients are allowed unless they are a caregiver or the patient needs assistance.
- Patients who have a fever or are sick will be rescheduled for AT LEAST a month out.
- We recommend that you have all your eyewear products such as glasses and contact lenses mailed to your home or office. If you have to pick up your glasses or contact lenses, call or text our office for an appointment and either wait at the door or in your car and we will dispense them to you.
Thank you for trusting us to be your partner in health. We take this responsibility with the utmost seriousness. In these unprecedented times, please know we are here for you and remain deeply committed to ensuring safe, warm and friendly care for you and your family.
Stay well and stay safe,
Dr. Angela Love