Dear Valued Patient,
Our highest priority at Millennium Eye Center is the safety of our patient family, our dedicated team, and the people in our community. Because of the corona-virus-disease (COVID-19) situation, we’ve reduced our office hours from 10 am to 2 pm Monday to Friday for emergency vision appointments only.
For your safety during this pandemic, the office door will remain locked during office hours. We’ll open it for one patient at the time who has an emergency vision appointment or glasses/contact pickup appointment. We’ll also ask you to follow these procedures:
- Wash your hands with soap and water and/or hand-sanitizer upon entering the office and after the eye examination.
- Only patients with appointments will be allowed into the office. No other patients are allowed unless they are a caregiver and the patient needs assistance.
- All patient history forms need to be filled out on our website prior to the exam. Click HERE to complete your patient form online.
- Patients may be required to wait in their car for an appointment or to pick up their eyeglasses or contact lenses. We encourage you to wear your mask and gloves when you go out.
- Patients who have a fever or are sick or who have traveled outside the county will be rescheduled for AT LEAST a month out.
We’ll be canceling any non-emergency related visits effective immediately; and are planning to resume normal operations on Friday, May 1, 2020. As the situation is highly fluid, this date is subject to change at any time.
If you need to reach us after hours, please text our emergency line at 407-906-4008 and/or email us at email@example.com for any vision-related questions. You can also reach us on our website at MillenniumEyeCenter.com and/or on our social media platforms.
As a reminder, the most important steps you can take to stay healthy and protect yourself and those around you are to wear gloves and wash or sanitize your hands often for at least 20 seconds each time; avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; and wear a mask. And most of all, remember to practice social distancing.
Thank you for trusting us to be your partner in health. We take this responsibility with the utmost seriousness. In these unprecedented times, please know we are here for you and remain deeply committed to ensuring safe, warm and friendly care for you and your family.
Be well and stay safe,
Dr. Lauretta Justin
P.S. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact our office at 407-292-9812 during the hours of 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday to Friday.