The Vision For Tomorrow Scholarship
Donate to the Scholarship
Thank you for your generous donation to the Vision for Tomorrow Scholarship. Click on the Donate Button to get started!
The Vision for Tomorrow Scholarship was founded in 2016 by Dr. Lauretta Justin owner of Millennium Eye Center. The mission of Millennium Eye Center is to Mentor, Empower and Care for their patients. She along with her team at Millennium Eye Center created this fund to expand that mission from the four walls of their clinic into the surrounding community. The purpose of the scholarship is to “Empower” local High School students to pursue a career in Optometry. Join the team at Millennium Eye Center and let’s help our High School Students get a sharper Vision for Tomorrow!
Below are the requirements for the Scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship applicants
1. Must be a patient of Millennium Eye Center.
2. Must be a senior in High School.
3. Must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or greater. Submit a copy of transcript or report card with application.
4. Must show evidence of community service during their HS career.
5. Must be pursuing a career in optometry. College acceptance letter must be submitted.
• The VFT will award a scholarship of up to $1000 to select individuals.
• We will select the recipients from the first 50 candidate applications.
• Selected candidates will be contacted via email by May 1st of the current year.
• Selected candidates Head shot will be featured on Millennium Eye Center’s social media, website and newsletter.
• Scholarship will be given at Award Ceremony of the respective school.
For any questions or more details please do not hesitate to contact the scholarship chair Dr. Angela Love at 407-292-9812 or at email@example.com
Apply for the Scholarship
You may access the application form below: