The Vision For Tomorrow Scholarship
Donate to the Scholarship
Thank you for your generous donation to the Vision for Tomorrow Scholarship. Click on the Donate Button to get started!
The Vision for Tomorrow Scholarship was founded in 2016 by Dr. Lauretta Justin owner of Millennium Eye Center. The mission of Millennium Eye Center is to Mentor, Empower and Care for their patients. She along with her team at Millennium Eye Center created this fund to expand that mission from the four walls of their clinic into the surrounding community. The purpose of the scholarship is to “Empower” local High School students to pursue a career in Optometry. Join the team at Millennium Eye Center and let’s help our High School Students get a sharper Vision for Tomorrow!
Below are the requirements for the Scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship students
- Must be a patient Millennium Eye Center. (If you are not a patient yet, call 407-292-9812 to schedule an appointment. Must be seen before April 15th)
- A senior in High School.
- Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA or greater. Submit a copy of transcript or report card with application.
- Be registered to attend an accredited college or university in the fall. Submit a copy of acceptance letter with application.
- Must be pursuing a career in Health Care.
- Up to 3 students will be chosen to receive the scholarship award.
- Scholarship amount $500 – $1,000.
- Selected candidates will get a photo shoot with headshot as part of their scholarship award.
- Selected candidates will be featured on Millennium Eye Center’s social media, website and newsletter.
- Selected candidates will be contacted via phone and arrangements will be made for photo shoot before the Award Ceremony.
• Scholarship will be given at Award Ceremony of the respective school.
For any questions or more details please do not hesitate to contact the scholarship chair Dr. Angela Love at 407-292-9812 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the Scholarship
You may access the application form below: